Is passionate about transforming organizations into more connected, human, and dynamic places for their people. She uses community-sector people skills to coach new leaders and help companies improve communication and other soft skills.
Kellie has worked in leadership, management and change management in international NGOs, focusing on employee engagement. Since 2015, she has assisted foreign companies to develop trade in Mexico, developing a deep understanding of Mexican business culture. She is a native English speaker and fluent in Spanish.
Connect with Kellie and view her full profile on LinkedIn
Services & Expertise
- Change Management
- Intercultural communication
- Team building
- Individual executive coaching
Education & Qualifications
- 1-Year Diploma Program in Business Administration & Management, CCWT, Australia
- Master’s degree in Development Studies, University of Sydney, Australia
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, University of New England, Australia
- Bachelor’s degree in International Studies, Victoria University, Australia