Today’s organizations flourish or die based on how quickly they can adapt to disruptive consumer and business environments. Effective teams generate, evaluate, and develop new ideas into viable business ventures. The good news is this can be learned.
Become a solution generating team:
- Build an innovation-friendly culture in your team and organization
- Engage “outside-in thinking” to empathize with your customer or end-user
- Employ design prompts and constraints—desirability, feasibility, viability—to focus your team’s creativity
- Promote a “build to think” approach with rapid prototyping and constant feedback from users
- Transform ideas into new solutions or business ventures by influencing key decision makers
- Develop a concise Shark-tank style venture capital pitch to sell your idea.
Demonstrating a measurable return on investment:
- Enhanced engagement throughout the workforce
- Create a pipeline of actionable ideas to increase profitability, efficiency and/or well-being
- Boost your talent brand to attract dynamic innovators to your team