Helps teams develop communication that is clear, congruent and powerful, employing over 10 years of experience in advertising and public relations.
A Colombian by birth, a US citizen by choice and a Mexican at heart, Alejandra has lived and worked on three continents and has called Mexico City home since 2002. Alejandra has over ten years experience working in advertising and public relations with local and international companies, responsible for handling major accounts and strategic documents, as well as leading diverse teams to success. Her varied work experience and multicultural background uniquely position her to enable executives and teams to cross cultural barriers and create long-lasting change through clear, congruent, effective communication. She is a native speaker of English and Spanish.
Services & Expertise
- Intercultural communication
- Individual executive coaching
Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree Communication Studies, New York University
- Cambridge University CELTA certificate
- Ogilvy & Mather Mexico – 6 years experience with local, regional and international clients
- International conference presenter and workshop facilitator