Builds organizations with effective communication and a solid foundation of diversity and inclusion. As a former academic, she uses her interdisciplinary expertise in Sociology, Social Psychology and Cultural Anthropology to help businesses. In her work, Patrycja combines recent research with theory, and practice, in order to deliver meaningful and impactful change in organizations. Moreover, she has extensive experience working in the Middle East, Sub-Saharan Africa, Scandinavia and CEE which enables her to bridge cultural gaps within companies.
Born in Poland but raised in two different countries, she is adamant that home is where the heart is. She speaks Polish and English.
Connect with Patrycja and view her full profile on LinkedIn
Services & Expertise
- Intercultural communication
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Effective feedback, conflict resolution, & sensitive conversations
- Corporate communication strategies
- Qualitative Research
Education & Qualifications
- PhD Women’s Studies (Sociology, Cultural Anthropology and Social Psychology), University of York, UK
- MA Women’s Studies, University of York, UK
- BA (Hons) International Studies, Open University, UK
- Leading Practice in Social and Emotional Learning, Sunderland University, UK
- Structuring and Designing Courses and Effective Lecturing, University of York, UK
- Project Management, University of York, UK