Helps teams bridge cultural barriers and overcome differences in communication styles, integrating his work experience that spans 6 countries and 3 continents.
Thomas has worked in the United States, Germany, Switzerland, India, and Thailand. He has lived in Mexico City since 2012, where he draws on his international background to teach executive courses on emotional and cultural intelligence. Thomas is especially passionate about using experiential and narrative methods to help teams bridge cultural and communication divides. He speaks English, German, and Spanish.
Connect with Thomas and view his full profile on LinkedIn
Services & Expertise
- Strategic narrative
- Intercultural communication
- Team building
- Individual executive coaching
Education & Qualifications
- Masters in Business Administration, Cornell University (USA)
- Masters degree in psychology, Alliant International University (Mexico City)
- Bachelor’s degree in language and culture, Southern Oregon University (USA)
- Three years of philosophy study, Humboldt Universitat zu Berlin (Germany)
- Advanced training in narrative counseling, Vancouver School of Narrative Therapy (Canada)
- International conference presenter and workshop facilitator