Inspires individuals and teams to evolve their leadership and business practices through applying his MBA-backed knowledge and international experience in leadership, human capital and executive education.
Born in the UK and resident of Mexico since 2008, Tom has worked for over 15 years in multinationals, SMEs and start-ups, managing teams of over 100 and directing large and small scale professional development projects. Tom’s expertise and education in business leadership, organisational development and cross-cultural effectiveness support him. In developing internationally-minded, critical and proactive individuals and teams capable of tackling 21st century challenges. A keen traveller, Tom lectures on international business and has spoken on professional development at numerous conferences. He is a native English speaker and fluent in Spanish.
Connect withTom and view his full profile on LinkedIn
Services & Expertise
- Cross-cultural leadership and communication
- Human capital development
- Team building
- Executive and higher education
- International Business & Mobility
Education & Qualifications
- Master of Business Administration (MBA with Leadership Specialisation), Distinction. University of Liverpool, UK.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Loughborough University, UK.
- International Diploma in Teaching, University of Cambridge, UK.
- Executive Trainer and Academic Coach with over 15 years of experience