Ideas transform organizations, but only if they get support and feedback. So that great ideas can flourish and impact your organization, you have to drive them with a clear, congruent campaign.
Starting from a clear vision, launch a campaign that gets results:
- Define a specific vision that provides clarity and inspires your organization or area
- Identify the key stakeholders that you have to convince with your idea or vision
- Determine the ideal communication channels to impact your target audience
- Develop a sales strategy for your idea and how to turn yourself into the leader of a communication campaign
- Spread you key message using tools of persuasion like storytelling, metaphoric images, slogans etc.
4 steps that allow us to maximize the impact of your campaign:
- Research into the context: Clarify your goals, resources and obstacles to bringing your idea to life
- Workshop on campaign planning: Guide a group of leaders step by step, from formulating their vision to implementing of their communication campaigns
- Coaching: Follow-up sessions with individuals or small groups to ensure that the tools are being applied in daily work
- Evaluation of results: Follow up with the expected results and KPIs of the campaign or project