Sometimes we can’t see the forest for the trees. In order to have a real vision of what’s coming, we must get out of the day-to-day operation and focus on the big picture.
An intelligent and aligned organization:
- Defines a specific vision to provide clarity and inspiration
- Defines key activities included within the mission
- Analyzes the environment with SWOT or PEST
- Defines strategic objectives that guide action for the next exercise/year
- Forms a team of united and inspired leaders
4 steps that allow us to satisfy your organization’s needs and ensure a positive ROI:
- Research and retreat planning: Define key objectives, participants, where, how long, which activities to include, etc.
- Facilitation and support: Experienced experts guide the process, supporting and focusing your team to reach consensus and define clear deliverables for the following months
- Results: Your team will finalize the retreat with a concrete strategic planning document to encompass 6 months or a year in the future
- Follow-up: Ongoing support to communicate to the rest of the organization and implement the initiatives developed during the retreat